Impossible Breakfast Quiche! A light and fluffy quiche filled with all the right ingredients. Great for breakfast, dinner or a nice Sunday Brunch!
How This Recipe Came To Be:
I learned about this quiche recipe over the time I spent my first Thanksgiving with my in-laws in Minnesota. That Thanksgiving was a holiday of many firsts! The first holiday away from my family, the first time in Minnesota, the first time experiencing different family traditions, and the first time eating this new dish. All wonderful things!!!
So as you can imagine, this recipe holds a special place in my heart. And since my husband and I love to cook together, we decided to recreate our own version once we got back home.
We changed a lot of the ingredients around, primarily because we didn’t have what we needed on hand. But in the end, we love our remake of this breakfast goodie even more than the original. And we hope that you love it too!
Ingredient Notes For This Impossible Breakfast Quiche:
- Flour – The original recipe calls for Bisquick, but I use Bob’s Red Mill® Paleo Baking Flour instead.
- You’ll want to make sure and either use a blender or hand held mixer for the egg mixture (this will ensure a smooth and even consistency). Using just a fork to mix this up will lead to a ton of lumps.
- Once your egg mixture is well blended, skim the foam off the top before adding to the pie dish.
- Filling – Regarding veggies, sausage and cheese: just use enough to cover the bottom of the dish. Be generous though! (For one quiche, I find myself using at least the amounts listed in the recipe.)
- Sausage – We love the Canino’s brand because it’s very flavorful, and has a low fat content. So I always buy a big package, and break it down into smaller, even freezer bags. Then I can pull out some at will.
And, for more egg recipes, please give these a try:
- Baked Quail Egg Bites (Rich & Delicate)
- Avocado Toast (with Hard Boiled Eggs)
- Loaded Breakfast Taco Bar (Quick & Delicious)
- Huevos Rancheros with Green Chile
- Roasted-Garlic Hummus & Avocado Toast
- Mediterranean-Egg & Spinach Breakfast Pita
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print