This healthy and delicious avocado toast is simple and quick, and perfect for an easy breakfast or a fun brunch!
We love eggs in our house. Generally, my 3 go-to breakfast items are egg, smoothie or oatmeal related. And my husband and the kids seem to want eggs all the time. So this is my version of avocado toast, and it’s made all the more simple with our nifty, egg cooker that we received as a gift.
This egg cooker is so legit! You just choose the type of egg preparation you want, fill the container with the right amount of water, set it, and forget it. It’s just that easy!!! It is one of the best kitchen items we’ve used in a long time. It will make your life so much easier too. So I’ve linked it below.
For more egg dishes, please give these a try:
- 6 Hard or Soft Boiled Eggs
- 2 Avocados, pitted and sliced
- 2 Scallions, diced (reserve one for topping)
- Shallot or Onion, diced
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
- Prepare the eggs on the stovetop or egg cooker.
- While the eggs cook, add to a mixing bowl the avocados, scallion, onion and salt and pepper to taste. Mash the avocados but still leave them a little chunky, and stir well to combine; set aside.
- Roughly chop hard boiled eggs.
- Toast four slices of bread. Evenly top each piece with the avocado mixture, eggs and the remaining scallion.
- Finish off with a bit more salt and pepper.
- Egg cooker: Cooking times will vary, depending on the type of egg preparation you choose.
NOTE: This Dash Kitchen 7-Egg Rapid Egg Cooker, Black is from Amazon.