Summer Peach-Lavender Iced Tea
Summer Peach-Lavender Black Iced Tea! Cool off this summer with this delicious and refreshing peach lavender iced tea. It comes together with a black peach tea, lavender simple syrup, fresh peaches and mint. This tea tastes great and is a big crowd pleaser.
- Peach black tea
- A light hit of lavender
- Fresh peaches and fresh mint for garnish, because garnishes are life!
Ingredient Notes For This Summer Peach-Lavender Iced Tea:
- Simple Syrup – This syrup can be prepared in advance. Be sure to let it sit for 1 to 4 hours. The longer the better! Why? Because the longer you let it steep the more flavor you will impart. This will last in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.
- FYI – It is important that you do not boil the water, because that is not good for the honey. If you are vegan, maple syrup is a great natural sweetener as well. Just stir the syrup directly into the tea mixture.
- Honey – My all-time favorite honey brand is Beeyond The Hive. I am obsessed with their honey. So please be sure to check them out. Once you try it, I promise, you will never go back to anything else. 🙂
- Lavender – This is such a great addition. Be sure to not use too much though, or the drink will taste like perfume.
- Tea Bags – If you desire a strong iced tea, you can add a couple of additional tea bags to steep in the water. (I love mine strong so I add 4 tea bags. But, if you want it lighter just add 2).
- Steep Time – Pay attention to the time here. Set a timer if you have too. You don’t want to over-steep the tea, or it will be bitter.
- Peaches – You can’t have peach tea without some delicious, fresh ripe peaches.
- Mint – This garnish is optional, but I highly recommend it. One mint sprig will enhance the drink without taking away from the lavender or peach flavor. It is so refreshing!
And, for more drink recipes, please give these a try:
- Sparkling Cherry Lime Mocktail
- Iced Passion Tea Lemonade
- Honey Lavender Gin Lemonade
- The Best Summer Peach Whiskey Mule
FOLLOW ALONG! Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for the latest updates, recipes and content.
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
Summer Peach-Lavender Black Iced Tea
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Resting Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
Cool off this summer with this delicious and refreshing Peach-Lavender Black Iced Tea. It comes together with a black peach tea, lavender simple syrup, fresh peaches and mint. This tea tastes great and is a big crowd pleaser.
- LAVENDER SIMPLE SYRUP:
- 1/2 cup Water, filtered
- 1/2 cup Beeyond The Hive Clover Honey
- 1 1/2 tsp Organic Lavender
- PEACH TEA:
- 1 box Lipton Iced Black Tea Peach (Family size tea bags) *4 tea bags needed
- 4 cups Water, filtered
- PEACH LAVENDER TEA:
- Lavender Simple Syrup
- Peach Black Tea
- 3 cups Cold Water, filtered
- Peach Slices, for garnish
- Optional: Mint, for garnish
- Make the simple syrup: In a small pot, warm 1/2 cup water to almost boiling, but not fully boiling. Remove from the heat and stir in the honey until fully dissolved. Then add the lavender and give it a gentle stir. Cover and let steep for 1-4 hours.
- Discard the lavender: Strain the honey mixture and discard the lavender; set aside.
- Make the peach black tea: Boil 4 cups water in the microwave or over the stovetop. Add the tea bags and brew for 3-5 minutes. Remove the tea bags and set aside.
- Assemble: To a pitcher, add the lavender simple syrup, peach black tea and 3 cups cold water and stir until combined. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve: Pour over ice filled glasses and garnish with peach slices and mint.
- Tea Bags: If you desire a strong iced tea, you can add a couple of additional tea bags to steep in the water. (I love mine strong so I add 4 tea bags. But, if you want it lighter just add 2).
- Steep Time: Pay attention to the time. Set a timer if you have too. You don’t want to over-steep the tea, or it will be bitter.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Iced Tea Recipes, Lavender, Mint, Peach Recipes, Recipes for a Crowd, Recipes for Parties, Summer Recipes, Tea Recipes
- The Large Beer Glasses, 20 oz can be found on Amazon.
- The Artisanal Kitchen Supply Marble Trivet in White is from Bed Bath and Beyond.