Summer Peach-Lavender Black Iced Tea! Cool off this summer with this delicious and refreshing peach lavender iced tea. It comes together with a black peach tea, lavender simple syrup, fresh peaches and mint. This tea tastes great and is a big crowd pleaser.
- Peach black tea
- A light hit of lavender
- Fresh peaches and fresh mint for garnish, because garnishes are life!
Ingredient Notes For This Summer Peach-Lavender Iced Tea:
- Simple Syrup – This syrup can be prepared in advance. Be sure to let it sit for 1 to 4 hours. The longer the better! Why? Because the longer you let it steep the more flavor you will impart. This will last in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.
- FYI – It is important that you do not boil the water, because that is not good for the honey. If you are vegan, maple syrup is a great natural sweetener as well. Just stir the syrup directly into the tea mixture.
- Honey – My all-time favorite honey brand is Beeyond The Hive. I am obsessed with their honey. So please be sure to check them out. Once you try it, I promise, you will never go back to anything else. 🙂
- Lavender – This is such a great addition. Be sure to not use too much though, or the drink will taste like perfume.
- Tea Bags – If you desire a strong iced tea, you can add a couple of additional tea bags to steep in the water. (I love mine strong so I add 4 tea bags. But, if you want it lighter just add 2).
- Steep Time – Pay attention to the time here. Set a timer if you have too. You don’t want to over-steep the tea, or it will be bitter.
- Peaches – You can’t have peach tea without some delicious, fresh ripe peaches.
- Mint – This garnish is optional, but I highly recommend it. One mint sprig will enhance the drink without taking away from the lavender or peach flavor. It is so refreshing!
And, for more drink recipes, please give these a try:
- Sparkling Cherry Lime Mocktail
- Iced Passion Tea Lemonade
- Honey Lavender Gin Lemonade
- The Best Summer Peach Whiskey Mule
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print