Grilled Chile Lime Salmon with Nectarine Corn Salsa is a healthy, quick weeknight dinner bursting with fresh summer flavor!
How to Highlight the Fresh Grilled Chile Lime Salmon:
- Use Trader Joe’s Chile Lime Seasoning Blend. It is a quick and easy rub that pairs perfectly with the flavor profile of the fruit salsa.
- Whip up my easy and super flavorful Fresh Nectarine Corn Salsa. It only takes about 15 minutes.
- Make sure to use heavy duty foil, because this will protect the fish from burning. You will still get that nice, smoky, grilled flavor though.
- Always try to opt for the freshest ingredients. So use fresh lime juice and herbs as much as you can.
Just a heads up though, I do not include the prep time for the salsa in this salmon recipe, but just know it is super quick to throw together. And, for your convenience, I have listed the salsa ingredients below so you can take a quick look.
Nectarine Corn Salsa Ingredients:
- Sweet corn on the cob
- Jalapeño pepper
- Fresh mint
- Himalayan pink salt
This fruit salsa is the perfect balance between sweet and savory! It is healthy and packed full of bright summer flavors, and it will add so much freshness to this beautiful grilled salmon dish. I hope you enjoy it!
And, for more delicious recipes, please give these a try:
- Easy Grilled Chili-Lime Fish Tacos
- Easy Stuffed Poblano Peppers (DF)
- Grilled Salmon with Pineapple Jalapeño Salsa
- Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberry Crostini
- Loaded Tomatillo Salsa Guacamole
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print