How To Highlight The Fresh Grilled Chile Lime Salmon:
- Use Trader Joe’s Chile Lime Seasoning Blend. It’s a quick and easy rub that pairs perfectly with the flavor profile of the fruit salsa.
- Whip up my easy and super flavorful Nectarine Corn Salsa. It only takes about 15 minutes.
- Make sure to use heavy duty foil, because this will protect the fish from burning. You’ll still get that nice, smoky, grilled flavor though.
- Always try to opt for the freshest ingredients. So use fresh lime juice and herbs as much as you can.
Nectarine Corn Salsa Ingredients:
- Sweet corn on the cob
- Jalapeño pepper
- Fresh Mint
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Easy Grilled Chili-Lime Fish Tacos
- Easy Stuffed Poblano Peppers (DF)
- Grilled Salmon with Pineapple Jalapeño Salsa
- Roasted Strawberry Crostini
- Loaded Tomatillo Salsa Guacamole
* Did you make this recipe? Tag @alifedelicious on Instagram and hashtag it #alifedelicious * Be sure to click the Yum button, which will allow you to save this recipe to your Yummly recipe box.
Grilled Chile Lime Salmon with Nectarine Corn Salsa
Grilled Chile Lime Salmon with Nectarine Corn Salsa is a healthy, quick weeknight dinner bursting with fresh summer flavor!
Servings: 4 people
- 1 2 lb. Fresh Atlantic Salmon Fillet
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for drizzling
- Trader Joe's Chile Lime Seasoning Blend
- Heavy Duty Foil
- Nectarine Corn Salsa (linked below)
- 1/2 Lime, freshly squeezed juice
- Warm the gas grill on high heat for about 10 minutes.
- To prep the fish: drizzle with some extra virgin olive oil, and nicely coat with the seasoning blend.
- Turn the grill down to medium, place the fish on foil (we usually use a double layer), and cook for about 20 minutes or until easily flaked with a fork.
- During the last couple of minutes, add the fruit salsa and heat until slightly warmed through or just top the fish with the salsa once it has been removed from the grill.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice onto the fish, and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: This does not include making the fruit salsa.