BLT Fried Egg Bagelwich. Thick cut applewood smoked bacon, peppery arugula, a slice of tomato, creamy avocado, and a schmear of herby cream cheese on an everything bagel and topped with a perfectly cooked fried egg. This bagel sandwich makes for the most delicious breakfast or lunch to enjoy any day of the week.
- Everything bagel
- Dairy-free chive cream cheese, or cream cheese of choice
- Black pepper
How To Make The Best BLT Fried Egg Bagelwich:
- Bagel – Remove some of the inner breading so it’s not so “bready”. (You just want a good bread to filling ratio). You can either remove it by pulling out some of the middle pieces with your fingers, or just trim off a bit from each side with a knife.
- Broil – I toast my bagel in the oven on high broil, because it’s much easier that way. Plus, these big bagels don’t really fit well in a toaster.
- Cream Cheese – Kite Hill is one of the BEST dairy-free brands I have come across. Everything I have tried from them is amazing. So, if you’re in need of a dairy-free cream cheese option, please be sure to check out the one shown below. (FYI: If you want to use a dairy option, just replace it at a 1:1 ratio).
- Egg – You can make this sandwich with a fried, scrambled or poached egg. All options work!
- BLT – Adding these make the sandwich what it is! And don’t forget the avocado! 😉 This sandwich is a little crunchy, smoky, peppery, and creamy all in one bite. It is just too good for words!
And, for more delicious recipes, please give these a try:
- Baked Quail Egg Bites (Rich & Delicate)
- Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Pancakes (Grain-Free)
- Peanut Butter Toast Bar (How-To)
- Chocolate-Cherry Cold Brew Smoothie
- Loaded Kiwi Chia Pudding (Dairy & Gluten-Free)
- Loaded Breakfast Taco Bar (Quick & Delicious)
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
- This large Marble & Wood Cheese Board is from Williams Sonoma.
- The Textured Ceramic Ramekins are from World Market.
- And lastly my Better Homes & Gardens Rusting Stoneware Cereal Bowl is available at Walmart or walmart.com.