Iced Nespresso Mint Lattes! This latte is all about the fresh mint. It is made with a fresh mint and honey simple syrup. And, of course, you can add whatever amount your taste buds desire. Either way, it’s fun, it’s fresh, and it’s minty.
Perks of this Mint Latte:
- Refined sugar-free
- Minty and super fresh!
Tips for the Perfect Iced Nespresso Mint Lattes:
- Espresso – Nespresso is my go-to! If you have not tried this brand yet you definitely should treat yourself. It is phenomenal! You’ll never look at coffee the same way again. 😉 Just a heads up though, regular coffee works here as well.
- Mint – You will only want to use fresh mint in this recipe. (Tip: Use either a large handful of mint from your garden, or purchase a 5 oz package from the store). Also, I like to rip a lot of the leaves in half, because it releases those essential oils much faster.
- Honey – Beeyond The Hive honey is a great option. It’s all natural and raw from the hive. The one I use is shown below.
- Simple Syrup – You can store this in the refrigerator for up to 1-2 weeks. This will make multiple drinks. And once made, prep time will be under five minutes.
- Milk – My favorite dairy-free alternative is The Original Oatly Oat Milk. It is super creamy and delicious. And in my opinion, the oat flavor is very subtle – I can’t tell. I do not know how they do it, but the flavors are perfectly balanced.
- Frothing – Frothed milk is a necessity to all lattes. As I am a self-proclaimed Nespresso nut, I use their Aeroccino, which can froth both hot and cold milk. But, if you don’t have one, there are several other methods such as an immersion blender, a frothing wand, a pump frother, hand whisk or even hand mixer…and I would pretty much put them in that order.
And, for more fun coffee drinks, please give these a try:
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
- This large Marble & Wood Cheese Board is from Williams Sonoma.
- These White Marble Ceramic Coasters and these White Marble-Style Coasters and both from Amazon.
- Lastly, the 12-Pack Stainless Steel Metal Straws and these StrawExpert Set of 16 Reusable Stainless Steel Straws can be found on Amazon as well.