Perks Of This Latte:
- Refined Sugar-Free
- Minty and super fresh!
Tips For The Perfect Iced Nespresso Mint Lattes:
- Espresso – Nespresso is my go-to! If you have not tried this brand yet you definitely should treat yourself. It is phenomenal! You’ll never look at coffee the same way again. 😉 Just a heads up though, regular coffee works here as well.
- Mint – You will only want to use fresh mint in this recipe. (Tip: Use either a large handful of mint from your garden, or purchase a 5 oz package from the store). Also, I like to rip a lot of the leaves in half, because it releases those essential oils much faster.
- Honey – Beeyond The Hive honey is a great option. It’s all natural and raw from the hive. I have linked the one I use below.
- Simple Syrup – You can store this in the refrigerator for up to 1-2 weeks. This will make multiple drinks. And once made, prep time will be under five minutes.
- Milk – My favorite dairy-free alternative is The Original Oatly Oat Milk. It is super creamy and delicious. And in my opinion, the oat flavor is very subtle – I can’t tell. I do not know how they do it, but the flavors are perfectly balanced.
- Frothing – Frothed milk is a necessity to all lattes. As I am a self-proclaimed Nespresso nut, I use their Aeroccino, which can froth both hot and cold milk. But, if you don’t have one, there are several other methods such as an immersion blender, a frothing wand, a pump frother, hand whisk or even hand mixer…and I would pretty much put them in that order.
Iced Nespresso Mint Lattes
This latte is all about the fresh mint. It is made with a fresh mint and honey simple syrup. And, of course, you can add whatever amount your taste buds desire. Either way, it's fun, it's fresh, and it's minty.
Servings: 1 person
- FRESH MINT SIMPLE SYRUP:
- 1 cup Water, filtered
- 3/4 cup Beeyond The Hive Raw Wildflower Honey (linked below)
- 1 big bunch Organic Fresh Mint Leaves
- ICED NESPRESSO MINT LATTES:
- 2 pods Arpeggio Nespresso Pods, brewed (equivalent to 3 ounces) (linked below)
- Fresh Mint Simple Syrup
- The Original Oatly Oat Milk (No dairy, no nuts, no gluten), or milk of choice
- Fresh Mint Leaves, for garnish
- For 2 Pods: Use 1 1/2 tbsp of fresh mint syrup for a lightly sweet latte, or more for a sweeter latte, and 1/2 cup milk
- For 1 Pod: Use 1 1/2 tsp up to 1 tbsp fresh mint syrup, depending on how sweet you want it, and 1/3 cup milk
- In a small pot, warm the water to almost boiling. Remove from the heat and stir in the honey until fully dissolved.
- Stir in the mint; cover and steep for 1-4 hours. (The longer the better).
- Strain the honey mixture and discard the mint. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Once espresso is brewed, add the syrup and stir to dissolve.
- Froth the milk, and top an ice-filled glass with the frothed milk and Nespresso and give it a light stir.
- Top with fresh mint leaves and enjoy!
- This large Marble & Wood Cheese Board is from Williams Sonoma.
- These White Marble Ceramic Coasters and these White Marble-Style Coasters and both from Amazon.
- Lastly, these SipWell Stainless Steel Drinking Straws, Set of 4, or these Antonki Reusable Straws, 8 Pack can be found on Amazon.