Lemon Rosemary Salmon
Lemon Rosemary Salmon! This is the perfect date night dinner for two. And when served with rice, asparagus and a crisp white wine, it’s perfection!
- Delicious salmon
- Bright and flavorful ingredients
- This dish pairs well with white or brown rice or cauliflower rice
Ingredient Notes For This Lemon Rosemary Salmon:
- Salmon – You can purchase individual fillets; about 6 ounces each, or get one large piece that’s at least 1.5 lbs. to split between two people.
- Rosemary – It is fine to cook the whole sprigs with the fish. Either remove before eating, or remove some of the rosemary from the stem itself and enjoy it with the fish.
- Rosemary and Lemons – To ensure great flavor, make sure to evenly cover both the top and bottom of the salmon with enough of each.
- Side Dish – This salmon dinner goes perfectly with my Lemon Butter Asparagus(DF). Be sure to check it out.
- Wine – A crisp white wine would be perfect for this recipe, especially for a date night.
This simple, yet elegant dinner dish will set you off right, and really make your spouse or significant other smile. This Lemon Rosemary Salmon is clean, fresh, very flavorful and, bonus, there is no added sugar. It’s the perfect refresh you might be looking for and craving.
Saturday date night here we come!!!
And, for more date night dinner ideas, please give these a try:
- Braised Short Ribs with Cranberries (Slow Cooker)
- Shrimp & Spicy Tomatoes over Polenta
- Herb-Crusted Cornish Game Hens
- Decadent Chocolate-Cherry Chia Pudding
- Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberry Crostini
- Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Mousse
FOLLOW ALONG! Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for the latest updates, recipes and content.
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
Lemon Rosemary Salmon
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
This is the perfect date night dinner for two! And when served with rice, asparagus and a crisp white wine, it’s perfection!
- 2 Fresh Atlantic Salmon Fillets, bones and skin removed
- Fresh Rosemary Sprigs
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, as needed
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Himalayan Pink Salk, to taste
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Arrange the fish: In a baking dish, arrange lemon slices in a single layer. Top with 2 sprigs rosemary, and top with the salmon fillet.
- Add seasoning: Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper to taste. Layer with 2-3 more sprigs rosemary and top with additional lemon slices (enough to cover all of the salmon).
- Drizzle: Lightly drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake: Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the fish is easily flaked with a fork.
- How to serve: Serve alongside Lemon Butter Asparagus and a side salad.
- Salmon: You can purchase individual fillets, or get one large piece that’s at least 1.5 lbs. to split between two people.
- Rosemary: Cook the whole sprigs with the fish. Either remove before eating, or remove some of the rosemary from the stem itself and enjoy with the fish.
- Rosemary and Lemons: To ensure great flavor, make sure to evenly cover both the top and bottom of the salmon with enough.
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Date Night Recipes, Fish, Fruit, Gluten-Free Recipes, Healthy, Lemon, Main Dish, Salmon