***This post is made in collaboration with Beeyond The Hive. All content, ideas and words are my own.***
These 4-ingredient Lavender Lemonade Popsicles are slightly citrusy and a tad bit sweet! They are perfect for when you’re craving a healthier frozen treat!
The last couple of weeks have definitely cooled down, but it has still been in the high 80s and sometimes 90s. So, naturally, I have been craving something cold and refreshing and decided to experiment with popsicles.
When I thought about the flavor profile, I wanted it to have light citrus and floral notes, with a touch of sweetness. I realized that I wanted lemonade! Frozen lemonade on a stick!!! 😉
And of course, yet again, I used my all-time favorite Beeyond The Hive honey as the sweetener. So make plans to enjoy these refreshing Lavender Lemonade Popsicles on the next scorcher!
Lavender Lemonade Popsicles
- 4 Organic Lemons, juiced (equivalent to 1/2 cup juice)
- 1 3/4 cup Filtered Water
- 1/3 cup Beeyond The Hive Raw Wildflower Honey (linked below)
- 2 tsp Organic Lavender Flowers
- 6 Popsicle Molds
- Lavender Honey Simple Syrup: On medium-high heat, warm the water to almost boiling, but not fully boiling. Remove from the heat and stir in the honey until fully dissolved. Stir in the lavender flowers and let steep for 1-2 hours (the longer the better).
- Strain out the lavender flowers, and add the simple syrup to a very large glass measuring cup.
- Add the fresh lemon juice to the lavender simple syrup, and stir until well combined.
- Divide the lemonade mixture evenly between the six molds.
- Freeze for 4 + hours, or overnight.
- When ready to serve, run the molds under warm water until the popsicle gently releases from the mold.