Nespresso Coffee Milkshakes! These 4-ingredient milkshakes are incredible for any hot summer day “beat the heat” craving! And it’s the perfect frothy treat!!!
To be frank, it has been one killer hot summer! One of the hottest I can recall having in awhile….so I’m readily looking for ways to stay cool.
And, lucky for me, today is National Coffee Milkshake Day! So, could there be a better excuse to have a second coffee? I think not. HA!
So let’s get to it already. These Nespresso Coffee Milkshakes are crazy simple. To a blender, add the dairy-free frozen dessert–or your favorite vanilla ice cream–the brewed coffee, milk, and mix away. Last, but not least, top it off with some dairy-free coco whip or homemade whipped cream and you’re all set. It’s the perfect frothy treat! Everyone will love them.
Nespresso Coffee Milkshakes
- 1/3 cup The Original Oatly Oat Milk (No dairy, no nuts, no gluten), or milk of choice
- 2 pods Dharkan Nespresso, brewed and cooled (equivalent to 3 ounces)
- 2 cups So Delicious Dairy-Free Oatmilk Creamy Vanilla Bean Frozen Dessert, or vanilla ice cream of choice (equivalent to 1 pint)
- So Delicious Dairy-Free Coco Whip or homemade whipped topping, for topping
- To a blender, add the ice cream, Dharkan Nespresso coffee, and milk and mix away.
- Top with coco whip or homemade whipped cream.
- Enjoy immediately!
- Nespresso Pods: this recipe requires 2 pods per person.
For another fun ice cream treat, please give this a try: