Iced Brown Sugar Caramel Latte! This slightly sweet and creamy latte is made with Nespresso, covered in whipped topping, and drizzled with thick caramel sauce! It’s perfect for those hotter days!
Funny story for you. During my college days, someone introduced me to the idea of coffee and brown sugar. And it was the most simple yet delicious thing. I went crazy for it! I was so obsessed with the coffee/brown sugar/creamer thing, I’d make mini pots of it, and drink so much that I couldn’t sleep at night. Let’s just say, I don’t do that anymore. HA! But, that idea brought this slightly sweet and creamy latte to life.
I made this latte with our Nespresso machine, as I do with all my coffee. However, if all you have is coffee grounds, no fear, just adjust the milk and brown sugar to your liking.
And for those that do own a Nespresso machine, I’ve listed a number of different pod options below. You can’t go wrong with any of them.
Tips For the Perfect Iced Brown Sugar Caramel Latte:
- Nespresso Pods: Either of these will work in this latte. I’ve tried them all and love them. Caramel Crème Brûlée, Ristretto Italiano, or Firenze Arpeggio.
- Milk: I use The Original Oatly Oat Milk. It is free of dairy, nuts and gluten. It is also 100% vegan. With all of that, it is still super creamy and delicious as well.
- Caramel Sauce: Store bought or homemade is great.
- Brown Sugar: It’s fine to use light or dark sugar here. But please try the brown sugar in this latte. It is fabulous!
Iced Brown Sugar Caramel Latte
- 2 pods Firenze Arpeggio, equivalent to 3 ounces (linked below)
- 3/4 cup The Original Oatly Oat Milk, or milk of choice
- 1 heaping tbsp Brown Sugar
- Dairy-Free Caramel Sauce (store bought or homemade), for drizzling
- Optional: Homemade Coconut Whipped Cream or So Delicious Dairy-Free Coco Whip Topping
- Crushed or Cubed Ice
- Once espresso is brewed, add the brown sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Top an ice-filled glass with milk and Nespresso and give it a light stir.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and a dollop of whipped cream.
- Nespresso Pods: this recipe requires 2 pods per person.
- Brown Sugar: If you want it a bit sweeter, add up to another 1/2 tsp.
- Caramel Sauce: I love to drizzle the syrup on top, stir it in, and then drizzle a bit more. That way, you get some syrup in every sip.
For more Nespresso recipes, please check these out: