Iced Brown Sugar Caramel Latte! This slightly sweet and creamy latte is made with Nespresso, covered in whipped topping, and drizzled with thick caramel sauce! It’s perfect for those hotter days!
Funny story for you. During my college days, someone introduced me to the idea of coffee and brown sugar. And it was the most simple yet delicious thing. I went crazy for it! I was so obsessed with the coffee/brown sugar/creamer thing, I’d make mini pots of it, and drink so much that I couldn’t sleep at night. Let’s just say, I don’t do that anymore. HA! But, that idea brought this slightly sweet and creamy latte to life.
I made this latte with our Nespresso machine. However, if all you have is coffee grounds, no fear, just adjust the milk and brown sugar to your liking.
And for those that do own a Nespresso machine, I’ve listed a number of different pod options below. You can’t go wrong with any of them.
Tips For the Perfect Iced Brown Sugar Caramel Latte:
- Nespresso Pods – Either of these will work in this latte. I’ve tried them all and love them. Caramel Crème Brûlée, Ristretto Italiano, or Firenze Arpeggio. However, if you do have a different coffee machine, just be sure to use two shots for this recipe.
- Milk – I use The Original Oatly Oat Milk. It is free of dairy, nuts and gluten. It is also 100% vegan. With all of that, it is still super creamy and delicious as well.
- Caramel Sauce – Store bought or homemade is great. Here is my 5-Ingredient Vegan Caramel Sauce if you want to give it a try. It is so good!
- Brown Sugar – It’s fine to use light or dark sugar here. But please try the brown sugar in this latte. It is fabulous!
And, for more Nespresso recipes, please give these a try:
- The Best Iced Nespresso Mint Lattes
- Chocolate Fudge Affogato
- Nespresso Coffee Milkshakes (DF)
- Iced Honey Lavender Lattes
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print