This Pomegranate Berry Punch contains only 6 ingredients, and is made up of pomegranate juice, sparkling water and loads of fresh fruit and mint. And it’s perfect for a large gathering, or when you have an over abundance of berries. You can even add vodka for a more adult version.
Saturdays are for drinking, HAHA! 😉 😉 Just kidding… This Pomegranate Berry Punch is a non-alcoholic, refreshingly-tasty, fun drink to make for just about any occasion, and is definitely summertime appropriate!
This drink has great berry flavor, and a bright sweetness from the fresh mint! Everyone will love it, I promise!
The last time I made this drink was for a co-worker’s going away party. I made a huge pitcher of it and threw in a ton of berries and mint. Everyone loved the flavors so much, they just assumed it was rather hard to put together. NOPE. It took just 6 simple ingredients.
The most important keys to making this drink successful is adding a lot of fruit (especially for the larger crowds), adding fresh mint (absolutely cannot leave this out), and letting it sit for awhile before serving. If this drink has time to chill out in the fridge, the flavors really intensify.
And for those wanting to add alcohol, try a splash or two of vodka!
Either way, give it a taste and let me know what you think in the comments below! 😉
Pomegranate Berry Punch
- 1 48 oz POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 1 1 liter La Croix Sparkling Water (calorie, sweetener and sodium free)
- Fresh Strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Fresh Mint
- To a large pitcher, add the pomegranate juice and the sparking water and give it a good stir.
- Add all of the fresh fruit and mint and let sit in the fridge for 1-2 hours before serving.